Best Practices for ShopKeep BackOffice
BackOffice is the online portal where merchants manage their businesses in ShopKeep. Follow our recommendations below to ensure the most reliable experience when signing in to and using BackOffice.
Table of Contents
Basic Best Practices
Begin here with our most basic best practices for accessing BackOffice for a ShopKeep account.
- Visit our BackOffice Login and Overview article to learn how to sign in to and navigate BackOffice.
- Always sign in to BackOffice from a supported device and web browser.
Unsupported devices and browsers may not be able to load some BackOffice features, such as the Item List, certain reports, and some settings and integrations.
- Update your web browser regularly.
Updating helps maintain compatibility with BackOffice, installs new security patches, and keeps the browser running efficiently.
- For help with problems signing in to or using BackOffice, visit one of our troubleshooting guides.
- Use our status page to view updates on known BackOffice issues and scheduled maintenance.
Supported Devices and Web Browsers
ShopKeep builds new BackOffice features using the latest web browser technology. To ensure you can access and use BackOffice as intended, always sign in from one of the supported devices and browsers listed below.
Update Your Web Browser
Update your web browser whenever a new version is released to make sure it is able to load the latest BackOffice features, receives the newest security updates, and keeps running efficiently. Follow the links below to learn how to update the most popular browsers for computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Computer Web Browsers
Tablet and Mobile Web Browsers