App Store and
Subscribe to a paid ShopKeep plan from the Register app on an iPad or Android tablet to upgrade a ShopKeep account and add new features, such as eCommerce and QuickBooks integrations, advanced reporting, and gift cards. Review how in-app subscriptions work, then open the ShopKeep Register app to purchase one. View billing activity, update payment methods, and manage the subscription from your device as needed.
Table of Contents
Overview of In-App Subscriptions
Learn how in-app subscriptions work with ShopKeep, including eligibility, billing procedures, and other important details.
Purchase an In-App Subscription
Purchase an in-app subscription from the ShopKeep Register app on an iPad or Android tablet to upgrade a ShopKeep account and get access to additional features.
Purchasing an in-app subscription is available to US merchants only and requires a free ShopKeep account and access to the ShopKeep Register app on an iPad or Android tablet. Merchants with an existing paid account, those using the ShopKeep Register app on The Mini, The Station, or a Sunmi T2 Lite, and those not based in the US must visit BackOffice to upgrade or manage their plan.
- Open the ShopKeep Register app.
- From the Main Menu (iPad) or the register menu (Android), tap ‘Upgrade’.iPad ShopKeep Register AppAndroid ShopKeep Register App
- Follow the prompts to select and purchase a subscription plan.
- After purchasing a subscription, tap ‘OK’ to dismiss the pop-up.
- Tap ‘Sounds Good’ to return to the Main Menu or register menu.
- (Optional) Check the email associated with your ShopKeep account for information on setting up some of the features included in the selected plan.
These emails will arrive within 24 hours of purchasing the in-app subscription.
Manage an In-App Subscription
Visit the links below to learn how to manage an existing in-app subscription, including how to view billing activity, update payment methods, resolve billing problems, and make changes to the selected plan.
View Account Billing
Change Payment Methods
Resolve Billing Issues
Upgrade/Downgrade Plans or Add Register Licenses
Cancel an In-App Subscription
Canceling will revert your ShopKeep account to a free account and remove access to all paid features.