QX Stand Setup
View our QX Stand setup video below.
Table of Contents
In the Box
The QX Stand ships with the parts and pieces below. Not pictured is the included charging adapter.
Stand Set Up
First, complete the physical setup of the stand.
- Insert the cushion crown into the bottom of the holder.
The smaller part of the cushion crown should lead first into the holder.
- Insert the post into the bottom of the holder.
- Tighten the washer on the post until it’s locked in place.
- Insert the MicroUSB cable through the bottom of the base.
- Plug the MicroUSB into the port and fit the cable into notches on the post.
- Fit the MicroUSB cover onto the holder.
- Insert the post into the base with markers aligned. Push down and turn to lock.
- Fit the MicroUSB cable into the grooves on the bottom of the base.
- Plug the MicroUSB cable into the included charging adapter.Please see your Quick Start Guide to set up the table mount and for additional information.
With the stand assembled, get your scanner ready to use. The QX stand works with Socket S740 scanners (check the bottom of the scanner for its model number).
- Pair the scanner with your iPad.
- Scan the QR code for Auto Mode on page 15 of the Quick Start Guide.
- Place the scanner in the stand, making sure the charging pins make contact.
The scanner beeps twice to let you know it’s aligned properly.
Still having trouble getting the stand set up? Check out our Troubleshooting Guide for solutions to some common problems!